Featured Deaf Rotaractors

ABIGAEL



Hi, my name is Gigi from Cebu, president of the Rotaract Club of the Deaf Cebu. Now, it is quite a new task appointed to me. Bye. Thank you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARLOU



Good day to all the Deaf and Hearing. So let me introduce myself. I am Marlou Agbay. This is my sign name. Now I am President-Elect of Rotaract Club of the Deaf Cebu. I hope to be able to share about myself, to be trained how to teach Filipino sign language, to know how to do business like producing Video CD of Filipino sign language lesson. Also I would like to learn some workshop on acting and theater.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JANICE


Good day. I want to tell you about what I do. My name is Janice Aparri and this is my sign name. I'm an officer of the organization Rotaract club of the Deaf Cebu.What do I do? I'm the secretary. I take down notes during meeting, or I video it. I'd like to have an open mind. I want the Deaf to be proud. I'd like to interact with other Rotaractors in the Philippines and other countries. It is important to know that sign language is our right. I want to build up, be open, to know and to understand, and reach our goals. I hope that we would all be happy, and enjoy, improve ourselves and become successful. It is important that we improve our Filipino Sign Language skills, good English sentence grammar, to be educated as it is important in order to find a job.

***Transliterated from sign language to written English by Rtr. Naty. Subject for verification and feedback from Deaf Rotaractors featured***

No comments: